Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.729 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 46% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,696 (Mex$ 25,129) in Playa del Carmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $858 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.30 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €14 (about 5 hours ago)