Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 13.955 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,541 (R$ 5,413) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,030 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ulsan costs ₩1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 400 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)