Cost of living in Paulinia, Brazil vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.649 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paulinia (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,384 (R$ 6,329) in Paulinia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Teresina costs R$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 540 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨28,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Athens costs €529 (about 3 hours ago)