Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.171 INR / SRD
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 29% cheaper than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨63,000 in Ghaziabad you would need to make just about ₨44,928 (8,688 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £3,225 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 900 (about 2 hours ago)