Cost of living in Omsk, Russia vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.993 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨65,000 in Ghaziabad you would need to make just about ₨59,423 (руб 59,862) in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Peshawar costs ₨240 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yokohama costs ¥170 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 65 (about 4 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨154 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ludhiana costs ₨100 (about 5 hours ago)