Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 19.795 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 42% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,756 (4,736 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in London costs £4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 3.00 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulhasnagar costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)