Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.440 INR / MKD
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 8% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,848 (47,122 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Munich costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)