Cost of living in Nantucket, United States vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 73.192 INR / USD
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantucket (United States) is 324% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨288,239 ($3,938) in Nantucket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manchester costs £18,000 (about 2 hours ago)