Cost of living in Nagercoil, India vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020.
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 6% cheaper than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨59,000 in Ghaziabad you would need to make just about ₨55,395 in Nagercoil.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manchester costs £18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 285TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 30,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)