Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.589 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 5% cheaper than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨61,000 in Ghaziabad you would need to make just about ₨57,730 (22,298₴) in Mykolayiv.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puebla costs Mex$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Gramado costs R$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)