Cost of living in Murcia, Spain vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 88.842 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 97% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,827 (€1,439) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)