Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.488 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨60,000 in Ghaziabad you would need to make just about ₨55,375 (Mex$ 15,876) in Minatitlan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (25 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 40元 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Monterrey costs Mex$ 546 (about 2 hours ago)