Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.711 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is about the same as in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨58,000 in Ghaziabad you would need to make just about ₨55,696 (Mex$ 15,010) in Minatitlan.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £3,225 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 900 (about 2 hours ago)