Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,378 prices entered by 407 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 88.674 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 162% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨178,116 (€2,009) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Peshawar costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yokohama costs ¥170 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 65 (about 5 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨154 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ludhiana costs ₨100 (about 6 hours ago)