Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 88.873 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 134% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨158,920 (€1,788) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Melbourne costs AU$9,219 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥125 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Spain costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Diego, California costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Thunder Bay, Ontario costs C$78 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 4 hours ago)