Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 18.041 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 48% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,556 (RM4,909) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Peshawar costs ₨140 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Martin de los Andes costs ARS $720 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oporto costs €32,622 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangalore costs ₨42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Paris costs €110 (about 2 hours ago)