Cost of living in Konya, Turkey vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.803 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨66,000 in Ghaziabad you would need to make just about ₨46,527 (4,746TL) in Konya.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,500,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Matamoros costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)