Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 642%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13460 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 193% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨187,397 (1,392,237 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £3,225 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 900 (about 2 hours ago)