Cost of living in Karimnagar, India vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020.
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 30% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,157 in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manchester costs £18,000 (about 2 hours ago)