Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.706 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 112% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,681 (¥189,392) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €850 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Split costs 16 kn (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥68,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rouen costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,600 (about 2 hours ago)