Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran vs Ghaziabad, India
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00174 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 11% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,316 (﷼ 37,573,913) in Isfahan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manchester costs £18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 285TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 30,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)