Cost of living in Irkutsk, Russia vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.990 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irkutsk (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨66,000 in Ghaziabad you would need to make just about ₨59,763 (руб 60,377) in Irkutsk.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,030 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ulsan costs ₩1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)