Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00317 INR / VND
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 45% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,938 (26,456,551 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,743 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £3,225 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)