Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 320%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 22.341 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 286% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨239,456 (10,718 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 65 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨154 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ludhiana costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Vancouver costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)