Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 72.999 INR / USD
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 138% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,154 ($2,221) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Thunder Bay, Ontario costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$632 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Riga costs €300 (about 5 hours ago)