Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.703 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 117% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,820 (¥194,571) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Glasgow costs £173 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puebla costs Mex$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,500 (about 3 hours ago)