Cost of living in Győr, Hungary vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.24575 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Győr (Hungary) is 26% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,949 (317,189 Ft) in Győr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (6 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Split costs 16 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥68,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rouen costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Termez costs 14,400 сўм (about 2 hours ago)