Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 371%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 87.564 INR / KYD
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 350% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨283,398 (CI$3,236) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,500,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $9 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,958 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Abbotsford costs C$22,995 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 480 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.73 (about 2 hours ago)