Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.34927 INR / GYD
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 82% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,524 (333,626 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 35 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Paris costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Anápolis costs R$ 179 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,680 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Houston, Texas costs $800 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Ludhiana costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)