Cost of living in Florence, Italy vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 88.377 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 149% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,484 (€1,691) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manchester costs £18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 285TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cartagena costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 30,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)