Cost of living in Essen, Germany vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 88.674 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 150% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨157,272 (€1,774) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Agadir costs 600 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Peshawar costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yokohama costs ¥170 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 65 (about 5 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨154 (about 6 hours ago)