Cost of living in Eilat, Israel vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 315%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 22.265 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 201% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨192,630 (8,652 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Västerås costs 7,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Paris costs €11 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guangzhou costs 100元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Road Town costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £778 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nairobi costs Shilling80 (about 2 hours ago)