Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10030 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 41% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,217 (CH$859,630) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 40元 (about 3 hours ago)