Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09949 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 41% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,163 (CH$805,747) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vigo costs €550 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $120 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gorakhpur costs ₨53 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Córdoba costs ARS $79 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨120 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 6 hours ago)