Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.626 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,046 (Mex$ 19,595) in Culiacán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ludhiana costs ₨1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bogotá costs COL$1,202,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Utrecht costs €0.90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €4.50 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paulinia costs R$ 25 (about 4 hours ago)