Cost of living in Chomutov, Czech Republic vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.401 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chomutov (Czech Republic) is 51% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,371 (26,573 Kč) in Chomutov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Juan costs $3.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maastricht costs €250 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 130 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)