Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.435 INR / THB
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 76% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,930 (41,857 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $807 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jammu costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)