Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 288%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 88.873 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 101% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,800 (€1,314) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Juan costs $3.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maastricht costs €250 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 130 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)