Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.912 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 79% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,455 (R 23,706) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$40,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Melbourne costs AU$90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €350 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 3,000,000 Bs.S. (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 45,000 (41 minutes ago)