Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09956 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 81% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,152 (CH$1,146,612) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mountain View, California costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $706 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €49 (about 4 hours ago)