Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 997 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.659 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 31% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,356 (E£ 16,603) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b112 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 3 hours ago)