Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 36.103 INR / BBD
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 166% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨180,794 (5,008 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Albacete costs €300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $22 (about 4 hours ago)