Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 13.955 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,052 (R$ 6,166) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $387 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,030 (about 4 hours ago)