Cost of living in Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.259 INR / DOP
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic) is 29% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,635 (RD$ 66,450) in Azua de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 1,800 (about 5 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $438 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sorocaba costs R$ 1,200 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 6 hours ago)