Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.17472 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 13% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,440 (431,780 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Greenville, South Carolina costs $550 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U3,065 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Marbella costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)