Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.361 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 54% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,297 (Q11,355) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,030 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ulsan costs ₩1,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)