Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.844 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,990 (7,719TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ulan Bator costs 3,000,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$15,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨143 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Shanghai costs 17元 (about 3 hours ago)