Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.789 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,276 (7,179TL) in Ankara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €850 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (28 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Split costs 16 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥68,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rouen costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,600 (about 2 hours ago)