Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04991 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 142% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨164,725 (3,300,167 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Spain costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Diego, California costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Thunder Bay, Ontario costs C$78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$632 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (about 5 hours ago)