Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates vs Ghaziabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 19.875 INR / AED
Do you live in Ghaziabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 139% more expensive than in Ghaziabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,821 (Dirham 7,085) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.30 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €14 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 5 hours ago)